Friday, October 24, 2008

Self-Intro

Hi, my name is moomoo.
I'm a shy cow, so I wasn't facing the camera in the photo :S
I heard I'm really cute because of my chubby fat legs, my fatty rump, my rounded horns, my flappy brown moomoo ears, my tiny pink mouth, my cute eyes and the really chunky tail. But it all makes me sound so fat! :(

I can't stretch when I feel tired, cuz I will just keel over and squirm there all day and not be able to get up again D:

I'm not mobile enough cuz I can only squirm on my chubby feet and fall onto my side, legs whirling about D:

The only thing I can do is a backflip, but the same thing happens and I will stay in that position until someone pushes me back D:

My owner likes to poke my mouth cuz its really small and she pokes it to reveal the 'depression' as she puts it D:

Someone drew pictures of me, or what he thought was me, with a really HUGE chunky tail with the BIG brown end. He drew me munching, napping, doing funny things ad even being caught eating cheese! He also likes to draw me eating da bian :(

He wants to draw me getting caught eating chocolate, climbing trees, on tree branches, sticking my head out of the door... I want to box him for drawing me eating da bian, but I will just fall over and can't get up again :'( besides the most I can do with my moomoo legs is move them up and down jerkily only D:

No comments: